Thursday, May 16, 2013

Interstate 90 - Movie Review

Interstate 90

My Review of Interstate 90: 

Interstate 90 - The Movie
INTERSTATE 90


I really enjoy the introduction scene panning off the lake towards the city I believe is Boston. 

This is most possibly the POV Camera's they used to capture awesome action scenes. This is exactly how I would approach action scenes with a limited budget.

This is what I know:

A professional killer known only as "The Frenchman" (played by Frank Chiesurin) is chasing sexy bounty hunter,Ciara,who's set to deliver Len to his brother Colin within the underworld of Boston. 

I'm curious to who The Frenchman is killing in the opening scene of CineCoup: Speechless - Interstate 90 ? Is this Len's girlfriend or another "hit" all together.

The Spin Off Video of Interstate 90 brings Ciara Bounty Hunter to front stage and well...what can you say, but, " Wow!"

This action-pack road trip on Interstate 90 is sure to capture your attention.


Check out more about  INTERSTATE 90 and be sure to vote at CineCoup - your vote does make a difference!


Check out my Blog of the CineCoup Filmmakers Competition.


Written by Bari Demers

Written by BariDemers



Bari is in no way related to the film industry or works for any major film companies. He's an independent freelance writer.






No comments:

Post a Comment